Requisition Number: 308492
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 308492
Our client located in Cincinnati, Ohio is looking for a talented FileNet Administrator to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for monitoring system capabilities/performance and configuring according to best practices.
You will also be responsible for managing production and non-production environments for their ECM platform. This includes installation, configuration, tuning/sizing, clustering, deployment and problem resolution.
Direct Hire! Rate: $90,000 to $100,000 offering medical, dental, life, pension, 401K, free fitness facility, on-site cafeteria, and generously subsidized parking.
Required Experience of the FileNet Administrator:
- Experience administering FileNet P8, Content Navigator, Case Manager
- Experience administering WebSphere Application Server (WAS) ND or Standard
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and/or 2012
- Knowledge of vulnerability management, and PCI compliant environments.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS and/or Apache
- Experience with PowerShell or other scripting tools is preferred
- Understanding of Network traffic knowledge (TCP/IP, load balancers (F5), DNS)
- Understanding of Active Directory is preferred
- Understanding of release management and automation deployment is preferred.
- Detailed understanding of monitoring, security and DR is a plus. #eg1989
For immediate consideration, please send a MS Word copy of your resume to: email@example.com
Keywords: FileNet, P8, content navigator, case manager, websphere, WAS, ND, Microsoft, Server, PCI, IIS, Apache, powershell, TCP/IP, F5, DNS, Active Directory, DR, ECM
Job ID: 308492
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts