Requisition Number: 309752
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309752
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership
- Design and build back end with Node.js and Express/Koa frameworks
- Advise on data model design and implementation
- Help to maintain platform administration, development, and support documentation
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science or relevant technical discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience developing web based software applications
- Strong competence in writing clean, readable, straightforward code
- Experience with using libraries and frameworks
- Ability to focus on quality, time, and budget goals
- Ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects
- Strong documentation skills
Job ID: 309752
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts