Test Automation Engineer
St. Petersburg, FL
Requisition Number: 309894
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309894
We have an excellent opportunity available for a QA Test Automation Engineer with one of the most innovative companies in the Tampa Bay area.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, disability insurance and life insurance.
As a QA Test Automation Engineer, you will work on a team of talented QA Test Engineers who are responsible for building and testing Java Web Applications that deliver bottom-line results for our client’s business. This team is quality-focused, collaborative, and uses Agile software engineering processes. As a QA Test Automation Engineer, you will use your knowledge of Selenium to automate testing tasks and improve software quality.
- Create and maintain automation scripts using Selenium and other tools to increase testing productivity.
- Collaborate with other agile team members to achieve a high level of software quality.
- Analyze acceptance criteria and provide feedback to development team.
- Performance testing and creation of testing utilities to assist with the software testing process.
- Train and mentor QA test analyst team members on executing test scripts.
- Utilize best practice testing methodologies and tools to improve software quality.
- Participate in the software quality assurance community to stay aware of industry standards, trends and best practices in order to continue to improve technical knowledge.
- Perform software testing tasks and work creatively and efficiently to troubleshoot and resolve high-priority system issues.
- Experience with creating automation test scripts using Selenium.
- Experience in the use of Selenium to test Java Web Applications.
- Experience with Unified Functional Tester (UFT) (formerly QTP).
- Experienced with Agile development methodology
- Strong SQL database skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or demonstrated equivalent experience. #eg1989
For immediate consideration, send an updated resume to email@example.com
Job ID: 309894
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts