Cloud Network & Security Engineer
Requisition Number: 310039
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310039
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Cloud Network & Security Engineer to ensure AWS network security, availability, and performance.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Network & Security Engineer:
- Define, design, develop, and implement requirements for new and existing infrastructure improvements
- Document reference and architecture design diagrams
- Work with DevOps team to identify areas for code automation
- Track configuration changes across the stack to ensure compliance
- Monitor network traffic and security within a complex architecture
- Ensure environment complies with HIPAA/NIST Cyber Security Framework
Requirements of the Cloud Network & Security Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work related experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a Network Engineer
- Solid knowledge of Juniper L2/L3 switches
- Strong knowledge of routing, static, and dynamic routing protocols
- Experience with Cisco ASA 5500 for IPSec and SSL VPN, Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco ASR series routers, Juniper SRX NGFW
- Experience with cloud networking, particularly AWS
- Strong knowledge of Ethernet, VLANs, Gateways, VPN firewalls, IPS/IDS, protocol analysis, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, routers, switches
Keywords: Cloud Network & Security Engineer, Network Engineer, HIPAA, NIST, LAN, WAN, VPN, Routing, Switches, Palo Alto, Juniper, Cisco, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
Job ID: 310039
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts