Requisition Number: 310123
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310123
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Systems Administrator to join their team in Richmond, VA.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Applicants must be flexible and willing to work either day or night shift!
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator:
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in the creation, deployment, validation, and maintenance of workflow and scheduling automation platforms
- Provide tier 1 and 2 support for relevant automation platforms and environments
- Maintain automation platforms in AWS to ensure optimal configuration
- Utilize AWS CloudFormation templates to ensure sustainable AWS infrastructure management
- Regularly maintain documentation
- Follow all organizational guidelines and processes
- Regularly audit systems to ensure compliance to standards and regulations
Requirements of the Systems Administrator:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in Automic ARROW workload and scheduling automation platforms
- At least 3 years of experience in Linux and Windows operation systems
- At least 3 years of scripting experience (Java, Python, JSON, Bash, PowerShell)
- At least 2 years of experience in configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- At least 2 years of experience in a Cloud environment (AWS, Google, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience in an Agile environment
Keywords: Systems Administrator, AWS, Amazon Web Services, AWS CloudFormation, Automic ARROW, Linux, Windows, Java, Python, JSON, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Google, Agile
Job ID: 310123
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts