ERP Supervisor, MS Dynamics
Requisition Number: 310137
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310137
Eliassen Group is seeking an ERP Supervisor with experience installing, configuring and supporting all modules of the Microsoft Dynamics AX suite.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the ERP Supervisor:
- Analyze business process issues, provide recommendations on potential improvements
- Develop and deliver end user training
- Provide subject matter expertise in best use of all MS Dynamics 365 ERP system modules
- Ensure business applications are in compliance with all relevant standards and regulations
- Oversee patch management and upgrade planning
- Ensure adherence to project timelines and budgets, OLA's, and business and vendor SLA's
Requirements of the ERP Supervisor:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT
- At least 10 years of experience with business systems analysis/architecture in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or 365 ERP
- Experience developing documents for business requirements and process workflow diagrams
- Data warehouse structure knowledge
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience with PowerBI
- Understanding of SDLC methods
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
Keywords: ERP Supervisor, MS Dynamics, Data Warehouse, PowerBI, SDLC
Job ID: 310137
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts