Senior Hadoop Developer
Requisition Number: 310143
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310143
Our client is seeking a Senior Hadoop Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Hadoop Developer:
- Design, develop, and deliver data from operational systems and files into operational data stores (ODS), data marts, and files
- Troubleshoot and develop on Hadoop technologies (Hive, Pig, Flume, Spark, Impala, Informatica)
- Utilize Azure Data Platform components - Azure Data Lake, Data Management Gateway, DocumentDB, Azure SQL
- Translate and present disparate data sets in multiple formats
- Implement logical and physical ETL designs optimized to meet operational requirements
- Draw on experience to design optimal performance strategy and manage all technical metadata across all ETL jobs
- Build solutions involving large data sets using SQL methodologies and Informatica
Requirements of the Senior Hadoop Developer:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field; or, equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of experience managing data lineage and performing impact analyses
- At least 5 years of experience with ETL tool development (Informatica, DS, SSIS) for data integration
- At least 4 years of experience with Hadoop Ecosystem
- Experience working on data management projects
- Experience working in Hive or related tools on Hadoop: performance tuning, designing complex hive HQL’s, data migration conversion
- Experience working with programming language like Java/Scala or Python
- Experience working with Spark for data manipulation, preparation, and cleansing
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Ability to translate business requirements into ETL workflows
- Motivated self-starter
- Healthcare knowledge a plus
Keywords: Senior Hadoop Developer, ETL, Informatica, Azure Data Platform, Azure SQL, SQL, Hiva, Java, Scala, Python, Spark, Agile, Healthcare
Job ID: 310143
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts