Technical Quality Analyst
Requisition Number: 310144
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310144
Our client is seeking a detail-driven Technical Quality Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Technical Quality Analyst:
- Conduct quality assurance checks of deliverables prior to release
- Develop and execute test plans: regression test cases and new test cases
- Communicate any errors found to development team, collaborate to resolve
- Ensure deliverables meet client requirements
- Maintain documentation of reviews performed in the QA database
Requirements of the Technical Quality Analyst:
- Solid experience with testing tools
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Access, and company databases to complete and document QA checks
- Ability to analyze information and draw on logic to address work related problems
- Ability to work well in a team setting as well as independently
- Ability to be careful and pay close attention to detail
Keywords: Technical Quality Analyst, QA, Quality Assurance, Testing, Regression Testing, Excel, Word, MS Access
Job ID: 310144
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts