Requisition Number: 310148
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310148
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Product Manager for our major, global client in Cincinnati. In this role, you will partner with engineers and designers to guide products from conception to launch. You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile, consumer facing projects, and build innovative solutions utilizing cutting edge technologies.
- Build the business case for your agile product roadmap, and measure and report to stakeholders on impact of product within the market.
- Lead product vision and work with other Product Managers to align with your product roadmap.
- Evangelize the product vision and motivate team-members critical to the product’s success by developing and telling the story of what we’re building.
- Break down strategies into meaningful consumer stories.
- Drive execution and remove roadblocks
- Research and identify new opportunities to innovate on behalf of our consumers
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Experience taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills #eg1989
For immediate consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 310148
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts