Business Intelligence Developer
Requisition Number: 310185
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310185
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Business Intelligence Developer:
- Bachelor's degree required, Computer Science preferred
- At least 4 years of work experience, including hands-on development of web based reporting applications
- Experience with UX design and functionality to deliver compelling data visualizations
- Well versed in Agile development methodology and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to work well independently
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Keywords: Business Intelligence Developer, BI, Tableau, AWS, Java, Reporting, Agile
Job ID: 310185
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts