Requisition Number: 310196
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310196
Our highly regarded client is seeking a System Administrator to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Secret Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator:
- Assist group members with configuring device drivers
- Install engineering software and archive data
- Provide general technical support
- Perform all duties in compliance with organizational security policies
Requirements of the System Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree; or Associate's and at least 1 certification; or, at least 5 years of applicable experience
- Solid understanding of Windows, Linux, and Mac network administration
- Familiarity with VB Script and PowerShell
- Ability to present to internal audiences on hardware/software issues and security policies
- Ability to write purchase justifications
- Strong problem solving skills
Keywords: System Administrator, Clearance Jobs, Secret Clearance, Windows, Linux, Mac, VB Script, PowerShell, Technical Support
Job ID: 310196
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts