Test Automation Developer
Requisition Number: 310205
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310205
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join their dedicated team in Omaha.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to client requirement, applicant must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Responsibilities of the Test Automation Developer:
- Work on the order management web delivery team
- Analyze stories to determine testing needs
- Perform manual and automation testing
- Design, develop, and maintain reusable automated test scripts
- Develop and implement testing assessments and metrics; document and communicate results
- Work with developers to resolve any defects found during the testing process
- Mentor and train other testers
Requirements of the Test Automation Developer:
- Selenium Grid/WebDriver
- jUnit, TestNG
- SQL skills (at least intermediate level)
- RxJS is nice to have
Job ID: 310205
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts