Senior Technical Agile Coach
Requisition Number: 310216
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310216
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Senior Technical Agile Coach to join their team in Richmond, VA.
Responsibilities of the Senior Technical Agile Coach:
- Coach teams on Agile Lean and DevOps methodology and implementation
- Teach and help teams implement techniques like value stream mapping, Test Driven Development, and CI/CD
- Identify individuals who can help spread Agile practices to other teams
- Pair with software engineers to drive Agile engineering practices
- Drive improvement for automation capabilities
- Work with individuals and teams to raise engineering and problem solving skills
- Help teams understand the opportunities they have to advance technical practices within teams
- Drive teams to increase speed, improve quality, and deliver and understand value
Requirements of the Senior Technical Agile Coach:
- Deep technical expertise; at least 5 years of software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation from acceptance criteria to production
- Experience building out CI/CD pipelines and integrating into release management process
- Advanced understanding of Kanban, Scrum, Lean and the ability to teach practices to teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively teach and coach
- Previous experience with technical companies as well as lean startups
- Preferred qualifications: Angular 5, NodeJS, Jenkins, GitHub, AWS, C#, .NET, TFS
Keywords: Senior Technical Agile Coach, Agile, Kanban, Scrum, Lean, DevOps, TDD, Test Driven Development, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Angular 5, NodeJS, Jenkins, GitHub, AWS, C#, .NET, TFS
Job ID: 310216
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts