Scala Big Data Engineer
Requisition Number: 310218
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310218
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Scala Big Data Engineer to work in an Agile development environment.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Scala Big Data Engineer:
- Create and support data processing pipelines for data ingestion and data management
- Ensure high quality solutions by performing thorough and varied testing
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement solutions that meet business requirements
Requirements of the Scala Big Data Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT role
- At least 5 years of experience with Java, Scala, or Python
- At least 3 years of experience with databases and SQL (Oracle preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience designing and developing scalable data applications using Spark and Hortonworks
- Experience with CI frameworks like Bamboo and Jenkins is a plus
Keywords: Scala Big Data Engineer, Java, Python, SQL, Oracle, Spark, Hortonworks, Continous Integration, CI, Bamboo, Jenkins
Job ID: 310218
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts