Requisition Number: 310221
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310221
Our client is an international insurance company with over 150 years of experience. As the recipient of many “Top Employers” awards, they have demonstrated that they are dedicated to making a difference not only in their community but also in the lives of their employees. They are currently looking for a Desktop Engineer to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the Desktop Engineer:
- Provide second tier technical support
- Perform hardware setups and software installations
- Troubleshoot hardware/software issues
- Troubleshoot issues escalated from first tier technical support
Requirements of the Desktop Engineer:
- At least 3 years of experience in desktop support (must have been within the last 2 years)
- Working knowledge of desktop/laptop hardware components and configurations
- Experience troubleshooting software
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Office 365, Mac, and iOS
- Experience with MS Outlook, OneDrive, Enterprise Mobility Suite, and Skype for Business
- Basic Active Directory knowledge and usage
Keywords: Desktop Engineer, Technical Support, Tier 2, Hardware Support, Software Support, Issue Resolution, Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 365, Mac, iOS, Outlook, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Active Directory
Job ID: 310221
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts