New York, NY
Requisition Number: 310223
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310223
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Database Architect to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Database Architect:
- Analyze and resolve highly critical database issues
- Develop data architectures and organizational database management policies
- Participate in strategic planning on the selection, development, and integration of multi-platform distributed databases
- Stay current on new and emerging technologies and industry trends
Requirements of the Database Architect:
- At least 10-15 years of relevant work experience required
- Demonstrated success implementing database management and architecture strategies
- Expertise in the functions of relational database platforms and the design, development, and maintenance of relational databases that manage object data
- Significant experience designing and integrating complex heterogeneous databases
Keywords: Database Architect, Data Architecture, Database Management, Relational Database
Job ID: 310223
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts