Back End Developer (Python)
Requisition Number: 310227
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310227
Our well established and highly regarded client is seeking a Back End Developer with expertise in Python to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Back End Developer:
- Transform business logic into web services
- Architect data flows
- Design database schema and transactions to support front end user flows
Requirements of the Back End Developer:
- Master's degree or PhD required
- At least 4 years of back end software engineering experience
- Expertise and real world experience building and deploying systems written in Python
- Experience writing RESTful APIs with modern web framework (Flask or Falcon)
- Experience with MongoDB database design
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with schema design and documentation (Swagger preferred)
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys taking ideas and turning them into high quality code
- Extensive testing and documentation skill and experience
- Excited to learn new technologies; excited to teach others new technologies
- Excellent collaborative skills
Keywords: Back End Developer, Python, RESTful APIs, Flask, Falcon, MongoDB, Microservices, Swagger, Database Schema
Job ID: 310227
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts