Scientific Computing Software Developer
Requisition Number: 303368
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 303368
Our client is a government integrator headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies, including the Department of Defense. Our client’s innovation technologies enable global security. Our client is currently seeking a Scientific Computing Software Developer to join their valuable team.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active DoD Secret Clearance.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and at least 4 years of prior relevant experience or Master's degree with at least 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of tools and packages available for the Linux operating system
- Programming experience in C++/Java
- Committed to achieving a high quality work product
- Ability to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Must be able to work in a fast moving environment
- Maintain a courteous and professional attitude
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts