Senior Scrum Master
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 307398
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307398
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Senior Scrum Master to join their dedicated team in NYC.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Scrum Master:
- Help employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum product development
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of Scrum application in the organization
- Plan Scrum implementations within the organization; lead and coach the organization through Scrum adoption
- Facilitate Scrum events as needed; understand and practice Agile principles
- Help the Scrum team understand the need for clear and concise product backlog items
- Ensure goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum team
- Remove impediments to development team's success
Keywords: Senior Scrum Master, Agile, Coaching, Leadership, Agile Transformation, Scrum Adoption
Job ID: 307398
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts