Senior Java Developer
Requisition Number: 310155
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310155
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
- Present concepts and work collaboratively to decide upon final designs
- Use software development best practices to create maintainable, scalable, error-free code
- Develop and document solution architecture and design using UML
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Hands-on experience with front end technologies (React JS, Stencil JS, ECMAScript 6)
- Hands-on experience supporting cloud infrastructure, SOA, and microservices architecture
- Strong experience with middleware/back end technologies (Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Redis, PostgreSQL, and Swagger)
- Experience with Java 8
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Keywords: Senior Java Developer, Java 8, React JS, Stencil JS, ECMAScript 6, Cloud Infrastructure, SOA, Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices, UML, Agile
Job ID: 310155
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts