Requisition Number: 310166
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310166
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Solution Architect to join their dedicated team in Hartford.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Solution Architect:
- Define and develop technical solutions to meet business needs and SLAs
- Propose solutions, explain rationale and impact
- Participate in ongoing projects during the design and development phases of the project
- Ensure adherence to enterprise strategy and other relevant guidelines
Requirements of the Solution Architect:
- At least 5 years of solutions architecture experience
- Expertise utilizing Microsoft technology stack to architect effective solutions
- Experience with insurance systems/insurance industry
- Proficiency in both proven and emerging technologies: SOA, web services, cloud computing
- Strong understanding of architectural standards, methodology, and design
- Ability to collaborate effectively to product architectural solutions
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred
Keywords: Solution Architect, SLAs, Service Level Agreements, SOA, Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, Cloud Computing, Agile
Job ID: 310166
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts