Guidewire Solution Architect
Requisition Number: 310168
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310168
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Guidewire Solution Architect to help their dedicated team with an upgrade initiative.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Guidewire Solution Architect:
- Collaborate with leadership to define technical solution strategy
- Work with architecture team to develop approach and decide on technologies
- Lead a team through the initial stages of the Guidewire upgrade
Requirements of the Guidewire Solution Architect:
- At least 10 years of overall IT experience with at least 6 years as a Solution Architect
- At least 4 years of experience with Guidewire design and architecture, including Guidewire Policy, Billing, or Claims Center modules
- Demonstrated success completing multiple Guidewire implementation projects, with upgrade experience a plus
- Experience with J2EE architecture and technologies, web application architecture, and web application development
- Proficiency in Spring, XML, XSD, SQL, Hibernate, SOAP web services, RESTful APIs
- Expertise in insurance systems
- Must have experience with some of the following: Gosu, Guidewire Configuration, Guidewire Integrations, or Engage Portals
- Demonstrated track record of success designing and developing large scale enterprise applications
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred
Keywords: Guidewire Solution Architect, Implementation, Upgrade, J2EE, Spring, XML, XSD, SQL, Hibernate, SOAP Web Services, RESTful APIs, Agile, Insurance Industry
Job ID: 310168
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts