Product Content Designer
Requisition Number: 310207
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310207
Our innovative client in Boston is seeking a Product Content Designer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Product Content Designer:
- Define and develop content strategy and deliverables
- Create and curate content that drives financial foresight
- Write clear and concise content that is easily understood by a large audience
- Ensure accuracy and depth of knowledge is clearly and effectively communicated
- Develop content templates, guidelines, and frameworks
Requirements of the Product Content Designer:
- At least 3 years of experience creating content for consumer facing web and/or mobile products
- Experience in HCI, human factors psychology, and familiarity with financial data
- Motivated self-starter, able to succeed without much direct management
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong product intuition
- High attention to detail
- Portfolio of past work
Keywords: Product Content Designer, Project Management, HCI, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Financial Services
Job ID: 310207
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts