Senior System Engineer
Fort Bragg, NC
Requisition Number: 310141
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310141
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior System Engineer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with an Interim Secret Clearance or Active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Senior System Engineer:
- Create, execute, and report on testing and implementation plans
- Design, engineer, configure, and install applications on virtual hardware
- Resolve issues of a highly complex nature utilizing strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
Requirements of the Senior System Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of related experience; or, at least 10 years of experience as a Systems Engineer/Systems Administrator
- Experience maintaining, configuring, and installing Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2012R2 platforms
- Active Directory/DNS experience on MS Server 2012R2+
- Experience with MS PowerShell
- CompTIA Security+CE
- Motivated self starter; able to work well independently and as a team
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification preferred
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2012R2 Certification preferred
Keywords: Senior System Engineer, Systems Administrator, Active Directory, DNS, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2, PowerShell, CompTIA Security+CE, ITIL v3 Foundation
Job ID: 310141
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts