Senior DevOps Developer
Requisition Number: 310171
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310171
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Senior DevOps Developer to join their team in Sterling, VA.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior DevOps Developer:
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert and point of contact for developers, engineers, and architects related to DevOps practices, including automation, CI/CD, release management, and application performance
- Act as the DevOps architect, primary technical lead, and customer point of contact related to DevOps
- Support troubleshooting efforts in production environments related to performance or scalability
- Utilize AWS, Azure, Docker, Chef, and Ansible to automate server deployment and configuration
- Develop reusable tools and solutions; automate security processes and tool execution
- Implement monitoring software and capture/analysis tools to provide performance insights
- Support cloud application migration
Requirements of the Senior DevOps Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and at least 8 years of hands-on application and systems engineering experience in a development-driven organization; or,
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and at least 5 years of hands-on application and systems engineering experience in a development-driven organization
- At least 3 years of experience managing teams responsible for automated testing (unit/functional/integration)
- Experience with automation tools like Chef or Ansible, along with a basic understanding of object-oriented programming and continuous integration with Jenkins
Keywords: Senior DevOps Developer, Technical Lead, Subject Matter Expert, SME, Automation, Testing, Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, AWS, Azure, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins
Job ID: 310171
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts