Data Migration Developer with Salesforce and SAP (contract to hire)
Requisition Number: 310234
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310234
Our innovative client is seeking an experienced Data Migration Developer with strong data modeling and data analysis skills. For this role, you must have direct experience with Salesforce and SAP.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Contract to hire role, will require an onsite interview
Responsibilities of the Data Migration Developer:
- Serve as the Data Lead and guide the build-out and support of an operational data store
- Migrate data from a variety of sources to Salesforce and SAP
- Responsible for end to end data migration, conversion, and modeling
- Select tools to support data migration
- Perform source system data analysis and profiling in order to manage source to target data mapping
- Communicate data migration impact changes to stakeholders
- Responsible for data quality and migration process validity
Requirements of the Data Migration Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 8 years of experience and strong expertise in SQL Server development, SQL Loader, T-SQL, PL/SQL, and TOAD
- At least 2 years of Salesforce and SAP experience
- Experience as the Data Lead on at least two complete, large scale data migration projects
- Strong experience with ETL tools for data cleansing and deduplication
- Ability to work well both as an individual and as a member of a team
- Strong analytical thinker, with the ability to develop scalable and flexible solutions
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with DBAmp, Informatica MDM/Data Quality, BOOMI is highly desired
- Experience with SQL Server database administration/tuning is highly desired
- Experience in an Agile development environment is highly desired
Keywords: Data Migration Developer, Salesforce, SAP, SQL Server, Data Conversion, Data Modeling, SQL Loader, T-SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, ETL, DBAmp, Informatica MDM, BOOMI, Agile
Job ID: 310234
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts