Technical Support Specialist Level II
Santa Ana, CA
Requisition Number: 310265
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310265
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Level II Technical Support Specialist to join their incredible team.
Responsibilities of the Technical Support Specialist:
- Configure, upgrade, and maintain PC equipment and peripherals
- Manage ticketing queue and assign tickets to technicians
- Escalate issues as appropriate to manager
- Review documentation
- Support ordering for the program
- Schedule work and act as the liaison between end client and technicians
Requirements of the Technical Support Specialist:
- Associate's degree in a related field and at least 1 year of relevant experience; or,
- High school diploma and at least 2 years of relevant experience and relevant certification
- Experience managing ticket queues and assigning tickets to technicians
- Strong understanding of SLA/SLR type environment
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft required
- ServiceNow experience required
- ITIL experience needed
Keywords: Technical Support Specialist, Level II, Tier 2, Ticket Management, ServiceNow, ITIL
Job ID: 310265
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts