Requisition Number: 310279
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310279
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Data Engineer to join their team in Richmond, VA.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer:
- Develop Big Data applications using Java, Scala, Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, and REST APIs
- Develop technical solutions to enable data usage monitoring and auditing in the cloud platforms
- Create deployment scripts to deploy applications in production
- Develop solutions in a highly collaborative, Agile environment
Requirements of the Data Engineer:
- At least 3 years of data engineering experience
- Strong data engineering experience and skill in Java, Scala, Spark, EMR, and Hadoop
- Strong experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, CFT, Shell Scripting, and Groovy
- Strong AWS experience (EC2, S3)
- Experience with SQL and CI/CD
- Experience with Unit/System/Integration/Regression/Automation Testing
Keywords: Data Engineer, Big Data, Java, Scala, Spark, EMR, Hadoop, MapReduce, REST APIs, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, CFT, Shell Scripting, Groovy, AWS, SQL, CI/CD, Unit Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Automation Testing
Job ID: 310279
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts