Senior Windows Systems Administrator
Requisition Number: 310270
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310270
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior Windows System Administrator to join their incredible team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
This position requires a DOJ security investigation for access to sensitive, unclassified information.
Responsibilities of Windows Systems Administrator:
- Develop and monitor standards for the allocation of computing resources
- Create, maintain, and implement documentation and maintain standard operating procedures
- Apply security settings and other commercial security best practices
- Document and maintain all platform services processes and procedures
- Manage and maintain Windows servers in the customer data centers
- Design, build, and test application upgrades within established timeline
- Offer expertise in migrations to managed services
- Support data center consolidation efforts
Requirements of the Senior Windows Systems Administrator:
- Strong experience as a Windows Systems Administrator
- Solid understanding of Windows Server design, configuration and administration
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Experience with a variety of platforms (SAML, ADFS)
- Experience managing Group Policy and Active Directory
- Experience with Windows Task Scheduler
- Experience with system and application installation and configuration
- Experience with system monitoring with internal and external tools
- Experience with configuration, troubleshooting, and maintaining virtual and cloud environments
Keywords: Senior Windows Systems Administrator, ADFS, SAML, PowerShell, STIGs, Group Policy, Active Directory, Windows Task Scheduler, Cloud
Job ID: 310270
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts