Taleo Lead Developer
College Park, MD
Requisition Number: 310284
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310284
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Taleo Lead Developer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a NACI Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Taleo Lead Developer:
- Establish software standards and frameworks
- Define software development and testing processes
- Implement software development tools and environments
- Develop software architecture
- Manage software releases and configurations
Requirements of the Taleo Lead Developer:
- At least 9 years of relevant hands-on development experience of web-based applications similar in size and scope
- Experience leading teams of 3+ junior developers on complex development work
- Hands-on experience developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications
- Hands-on experience in an Agile development environment
- AWS Certified development
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Taleo Lead Developer, Software Development, Lead, Mentor, Agile, AWS, Amazon Web Services, Clearance Job, NACI Clearance
Job ID: 310284
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts