BOM Software Architect
College Park, MD
Requisition Number: 310285
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310285
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a BOM Software Architect to join their incredible team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain an MBI Clearance.
Responsibilities of the BOM Software Architect:
- Direct the design, development, implementation, testing, integration, deployment, and support of BOM software elements
- Establish software frameworks, standards, libraries, environments, and tools
- Define software development and testing processes
- Implement software development environments and tools
Requirements of the BOM Software Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required; Master's degree preferred
- At least 20 years of overall IT experience, with at least 10 years in a leadership position on enterprise-level software development projects
- At least 10 years of experience working within a formal SDLC methodology
- Experience with Agile software development and DevOps integration
- Experience in several of the following: Tenable Nessus, UrbanCode, Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, Workflow/Case Management
- Experience with high volume file and object based data stores
- Experience with Elasticsearch with very large, unstructured datasets
- Experience with digital records management
- Experience with traditional SQL database forms and report development
Keywords: BOM Software Architect, Business Objects Manager, SDLC, DevOps, Agile, Tenable Nessus, UrbanCode, Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, Workflow Management, Case Management, Clearance Jobs, MBI Clearance
Job ID: 310285
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts