IT Infrastructure Solution Architect
Requisition Number: 308243
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308243
The pay rate is $85.71/hour. Available for w-2 or Independent c2c (cannot do 3rd party c2c). This position is a 12-month contract position which will extend or convert full-time permanent after the first year. The location is Alpharetta, GA.
Our client, a leader in their industry, as an excellent opportunity available for an IT Infrastructure Solutions Architect to work on a 12-month contract position in Alpharetta, GA. This consultant will bring a strong technical and leadership mindset to participate in developing IT planning. A qualified candidate will have a broad range of current IT working knowledge and the ability to create future visions of enterprise-grade IT systems. The Infrastructure Architect must be pragmatic, have hands-on ability to work on project teams as a technical expert, will deliver quality products according to the project schedule. A strong emphasis on collaboration and coordination is critical for this position, and the incumbent will possess the ability to lead and influence others without direct managerial authority effectively. You will partner with customers, product teams, Public Cloud teams and Center of Excellence teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems.
• As a vital member of the implementation team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software, and services.
• Engage with business representatives to elicit and capture requirements within new project initiatives and convert the vision into technical specifications
• Educate customers on value propositions, and participate in in-depth architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the ecosystem.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Solutions Architect and customer community.
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be advocates.
• Act as a technical liaison between customers, engineering teams, and operations.
• In conjunction with fellow Architects, capture business requirements and transpose them into technical specifications to derive imperially defined infrastructure solutions and provide structured cost estimates for these.
• Review designs created by Architects and guide to ensure that solution implementations occur in accordance with best practices
• As a trusted customer advocate, the Solutions Architect will help organizations understand best practices around private brick and mortar and public cloud hybrid solutions, and how to migrate existing legacy workloads successfully to these platforms.
• The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in solutions architecture or consulting.
Must Have Skills:
• Seeking an experienced IT Solution Architect with a broad Infrastructure background
• Experience with Cloud projects (AWS, Azure, or equivalent)
• Professional Services Experience
• Customer/Executive level presentation and communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Solutions Architect, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Blockchain, IOT, TOGAF, Security, Container, API, Microservices, SOA, DevOps, Databases, IT Infrastructure, Unix, Linux, Windows, Networking
Why choose Eliassen Group?
Working as an Eliassen Group contractor gives you exceptional benefits! Our consultants receive a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and prescription drug coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA. We also offer a 401(k) plan with matching, direct deposit, weekly payment, and a $1000 referral bonus plan. Eliassen Group also has a Consultant Advocacy Program dedicated to serving you once you start working with us. We are currently achieving “World Class” Net Promoter Score Status and are one of Inc. Magazine’s 50 Best Places To Work in America!
Please send your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-399-4508 for immediate consideration.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts