Help Desk Specialist (80% Remote)
Requisition Number: 310061
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310061
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Help Desk Specialist to join their dedicated team to provide Tier 1 support.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret Clearance.
After a designated training period, this position allows for four days of remote work each week!
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Specialist:
- Provide first level technical support for issues and incidents related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Troubleshoot issues via phone and email
- Utilize Bomgar remote desktop to assist end users with issue resolution and to demonstrate tasks
Requirements of the Help Desk Specialist:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience without a degree; at least 6 months of experience with a Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of experience supporting Microsoft Office Suite
- At least 1 year of experience supporting Windows 7 environment; providing over the phone troubleshooting
- At least 1 year of experience with Remedy Help Desk or similar system
- Ability to type at least 25 WPM
- Ability to interact and work with a diverse customer base
- MCP desirable
Keywords: Help Desk Specialist, Bomgar, Remedy Help Desk, ServiceNow, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 7, MCP, Microsoft Certified Professional, Clearance Job, Top Secret Clearance
Job ID: 310061
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts