Junior Wireless Network Engineer
Requisition Number: 310249
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310249
Our long established and widely recognized client is seeking a Wireless Network Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance. Active DoD Clearance is preferred.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Junior Wireless Network Engineer:
- Perform a variety of tasks on a telecommunications help desk supporting LAN and wireless infrastructure
- Utilize strong problem solving skills and a good understanding of networking, Cisco IOS commands, WLAN controlleers, and Lightweight Access Points (LWAPs)
- Allocate time effectively and receive general instructions of work
Requirements of the Junior Wireless Network Engineer:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate's degree is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Basic knowledge of networking and telecommunications
- Ability to support WLAN controllers, routers, switches, and access points
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including the ability to interface with client and vendors
- Motivated self-starter, able to work well independently or in a group setting
Keywords: Junior Wireless Network Engineer, Networking, Telecommunications, WLAN, LAN, Controllers, Routers, Switches, Lightweight Access Points, LWAPs
Job ID: 310249
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts