Wireless Network Engineer
Requisition Number: 310250
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310250
Our long established and widely recognized client is seeking a Wireless Network Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a designated clearance. Active DoD Clearance is preferred.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
This role requires a moderate amount of travel.
Responsibilities of the Wireless Network Engineer:
- Design, develop, and implement network solutions
- Develop network documentation, including diagrams and work instructions
- Support LAN and wireless infrastructure
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve faults in operational networks
- Evaluate current network and recommend and implement enhancements
- Ensure compliance with industry and regulatory standards
- Track project milestones, deliverables, and status
Requirements of the Wireless Network Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, or related technical field
- CCIE & CCNP Certifications preferred
- At least 4 years of experience with network infrastructure
- At least 2 years of experience with wireless network infrastructure
- Experience creating network design diagrams and documentation
- Strong understanding of networking, Cisco IOS commands, WLAN controllers, and Lightweight Access Points (LWAPs)
Keywords: Wireless Network Engineer, CCIE, CCNP, Network Infrastructure, LAN, Cisco IOS, WLAN, LWAPs
Job ID: 310250
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts