Associate Product Manager
Requisition Number: 308830
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 308830
Our highly regarded client is seeking an Associate Product Manager to join their dedicated team.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Associate Product Manager:
- Define and drive projects to market
- Serve as the product owner for one or more products
- Assist with planning, designing, and developing new product feature roll out
- Facilitate grooming/refining sessions
- Author user stories to drive team's incremental building toward solutions
- Resolve both functional and technical product issues
- Serve as the internal point of contact related to assigned product/s
- Help direct UAT process
- Manage project launches and priorities, current and future
Requirements of the Associate Product Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- At least 1 year of product management experience
- Highly organized with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Desire to gain subject matter expertise in the field
- Excellent communication, writing, and time management skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 10% of the time
Keywords: Associate Product Manager, Product Development, Product Delivery, UAT
Job ID: 308830
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts