Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Requisition Number: 310215
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310215
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- Develop and execute automation test plans and cases
- Maintain and add to existing automation framework
- Regularly evaluate test cases for regression
- Develop tool sets to enhance QA/development testing
- Work closely with Software Engineers within a Scrum team
Requirements of the Software Development Engineer in Test:
- At least 4 years of Java software development experience
- At least 3 years of experience building test automation for Java/C# applications
- Experience working on a Scrum team, thorough understanding of Agile methodology and practices
- Experience with automation tools: Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor, UFT, SpecFlow
- Solid database querying knowledge (MS SQL Server preferred; Oracle a plus)
- Thorough knowledge of Python, C++, C#, or Java
- Experience with various software testing strategies
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Solid knowledge of OO, functional, and software design patterns
- Firm grasp of unit testing and frameworks: JUnit, TestNG, or Spock
- Ability to read requirements and code and provide comprehensive test cases
Keywords: Software Development Engineer in Test, SDET, Java, C#, C++, Python, JUnit, TestNG, Spock, Agile, Scrum, Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor, UFT, SpecFlow, MS SQL Server, Oracle
Job ID: 310215
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts