Senior Database Engineer - Investment Analytics (FTE)
Requisition Number: 310325
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310325
Our highly regarded financial services client is seeking a Senior Database Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Senior Database Engineer:
- Collaborate closely with investment teams to ensure optimal database design and code that meets standards
- Evaluate and analyze existing business processes and recommend new technologies/enhancements to improve efficiency
- Utilize strong troubleshooting skills to resolve issues as they arise in all environments
- Review developer database code and work together to implement enhancements
- Prepare data and ETL workflows
Requirements of the Senior Database Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with MS SQL Server 2012+
- Experience designing and implementing non-relational database technologies like MongoDB, Hadoop, and Spark
- Advanced T-SQL programming and optimization skills
- Software development or scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, C#, Node.js)
- Experience working with High Performance Computing supporting Machine Learning
- Experience with database technologies running on AWS
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016, Linux platforms
- Excellent communication skills and strong business acumen
Keywords: Senior Database Engineer, MS SQL Server 2012, MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark, T-SQL, PowerShell, Python, C#, Node.js, Machine Learning, AWS, Linux, Windows Server
Job ID: 310325
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts