Requisition Number: 310336
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310336
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Training Developer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to pass a minimal background check for access to sensitive information.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Training Developer:
- Develop COTS and custom software technology training materials/curriculum
- Maintain documentation on a central location for peer review/edits
- Post final documents to customer site for public viewing
Requirements of the Training Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Business, Social Sciences, Education, or similar
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in technical writing, technical training and development, training report development
- Experience with SharePoint, WebEx, Skype, Zoom, and Slack
- Solid understanding of the Agile process and training
- Experience in computer-based training methods
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Rigorous attention to detail under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and experience with software development projects
- Ability to work well independently on multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
Keywords: Training Developer, Instructional Design, Technical Training and Development, SharePoint, WebEx, Skype, Zoom, Slack, Agile, Software Development, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Job ID: 310336
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts