Requisition Number: 310337
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310337
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Training Instructor to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to pass a minimal background check for access to sensitive information.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Training Instructor:
- Create presentations and deliver COTS and customer software technical training curriculum
- Collaborate with Training Developers, development teams, and end users
- Deliver training both in-person and virtually
- Document feedback from end users and deliver feedback to to team members
- Store presentations, feedback, and data in a central location
Requirements of the Training Instructor:
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Business, Social Sciences, Education, or similar
- At least 3 years of experience with public speaking, PowerPoint presentation development, and technical training development
- Experience with SharePoint, WebEx, Skype, Zoom, and Slack
- Solid understanding of the Agile development process
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, is crucial
- Strong attention to detail under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with software development projects
- Ability to work well independently and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
Keywords: Training Instructor, Instructional Design, Public Speaking, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, WebEx, Skype, Zoom, Slack, Agile
Job ID: 310337
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts