Cloud Engineer with Data Experience
Requisition Number: 309403
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309403
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer with Data experience to join their team.
Requirements of the Cloud Engineer with Data Experience:
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable cloud based data solutions
- Demonstrated ability to rely on facts to drive decision making in resolving complex problems
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with CI/CD technologies and practices
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience engineering highly scalable distributed data pipelines using AWS or open source technologies
- Experience working with multiple data persistence technologies - MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL (Redshift, Snowflake), DynamoDB
- Experience working with multiple programming languages - Python, Spark, Scala, Java
- Experience with AWS Lambda, AWS Step Functions, AWS EMR
- Experience working with a variety of file formats - JSON, XML, Parquet, Avro, ORC
- Experience with containerization and orchestration - Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud based integration and orchestration technologies
- Experience with data conversion and migration
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Databricks, NumPy, Netezza, or Greenplum is a plus
Keywords: Cloud Engineer, Data, Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, TDD, Test Driven Development, AWS, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Python, Spark, Scala, Java, JSON, XML, Docker, Kubernetes
Job ID: 309403
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts