QA Automation Engineer
Requisition Number: 310385
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310385
Our cutting-edge global client is seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join their dedicated team in Hartford.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the QA Automation Engineer:
- Design, develop, and implement automated testing plans and scripts
- Collaborate with internal teams to convert test case inventory into a library to design automated test cycles
- Develop testing platform to support current project needs and provide ongoing operational support
- Evaluate complex issues and determine the best way to test a product for efficient and effective failure detection
- Create clear and thorough documentation of testing
- Provide subject matter expertise on quality assurance and test automation
Requirements of the QA Automation Engineer:
- Strong experience developing test automation solutions using tools like Cucumber, Gherkin, Ranorex, Selenium, SpecFlow
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, and Agile methodologies
- Experience developing SQL (SQL Server and Oracle) for data verification and analysis
- Understanding of application design (APIs, desktop/web infrastructure, TDD, data sources)
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems
- Strong organizational and observational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to deliver high quality products that create high levels of client satisfaction
Keywords: QA Automation Engineer, Cucumber, Gherkin, Ranorex, Selenium, SpecFlow, DevOps, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Agile, SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, API's, TDD, Test Driven Development
Job ID: 310385
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts