Requisition Number: 310397
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310397
Eliassen Group is seeking a Business Analyst with experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and GxP validation skills. This is a long-term contract position located in the Raleigh Durham area.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions
- Create/manage the delivery of SDLC deliverables
- Manage functional and user testing
- Utilize a wide degree of latitude and autonomy in determining best approaches
- Identify and recommend process improvements
- Identify issues, solve routine issues independently, and escalate complex issues to a higher level
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- At least 7 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience with medium to large project implementations
- Experience in Life Sciences settings
- Experience with GxP validated systems
- Strong Business Process Management skills, including a strong understanding of business process excellence related to biotechnology product delivery
- Ability to facilitate business requirements gathering utilizing industry best practices
- Ability to utilize SDLC methodologies
- Systems analysis, meeting facilitation, and documentation skills
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Industry, GxP, Business Process Management, SDLC, Systems Analysis
Job ID: 310397
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts