Senior Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)
Requisition Number: 310404
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310404
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Senior Oracle Database Administrator to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Oracle Database Administrator:
- Design, develop, implement, and support database management structures
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain physical database structures and associated networks/systems
- Perform database backup, recovery, security, archiving, and conversion
- Collaborate with development teams to drive issue resolution
- Consult with development teams to select database/system platform and design
- Provide subject matter expertise and support in all aspects of database maintenance
- Design and administer database environments
Requirements of the Senior Oracle Database Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or, equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years of experience in relational database design and administration or systems analysis
- Solid experience with advanced SQL tuning (SPM), PL/SQL, and monitoring and Oracle RAC
- Strong experience in backup and recovery, Datapump import/export, DataGuard, Korn scripting, Storage management, partitioning, reorganizations, and ASM
- Experience in financial services a plus
- Exadata experience is a plus
Keywords: Senior Oracle Database Administrator, DBA, Database Design, Systems Analysis, SQL Tuning, PL/SQL, Oracle RAC, Storage Management, Korn Scripting, Financial Services, Exadata
Job ID: 310404
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts