Requisition Number: 310405
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310405
Our industry-leading client in Hartford is seeking a Data Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer:
- Perform data engineering activities related to data and analytics governance
- Create high quality data modeling data sets and deploy analytical models
- Collaborate across teams to improve data storage solution and management capabilities
Requirements of the Data Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related; or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a Data Engineer in a modeling environment
- At least 3 years of data analytics experience
- Experience with Python, Informatica, Git, PySpark, Dockerized containers
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop based technologies (MapReduce, Hive, Pig), SQL (MySQL, Oracle), NoSQL (MongoDB, HBASE, Cassandra), and Data Warehousing Solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Keywords: Data Engineer, Data Modeling, Data Sets, Data Governance, Analytics Governance, Data Analytics, Python, Informatica, Git, PySpark, Docker, Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL, Data Warehousing
Job ID: 310405
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts