NonStop Engineer/Tandem Developer
St. Petersburg, FL
Requisition Number: 309982
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309982
Our Financial Services client is looking for an engineer who can perform autonomously on highly-visible projects. This person will be responsible for administering and managing the most complex databases and implementing bi-directional replication between several data centers.
***This role is 100% REMOTE highly competitive compensation***
- Minimum two years NonStop DBA experience
- Experience creating and supporting SQL/MP databases (including reloads and re-partitioning)
- Experience configuring, supporting, and optimizing Golden Gate replication (see below)
- Experience doing Tandem System Generation (SYSGEN)
- Identifies emerging technologies that can better support user needs, participates in prototyping the use of those technologies, and supports decision-making regarding technical direction.
- Designs processes and procedures on projects that will accelerate technologies for our business partners and clients including the rollout of innovative products and services as well as upgrades to the current environment.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 309982
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts