Junior Network Engineer
Requisition Number: 310326
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310326
Eliassen Group is currently seeking a Junior Network Engineer for a large U.S. defense, and intelligence agency servicing multiple organizations. You should have two to three years (or more) experience working with LAN and Wireless Infrastructures.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
This long-term opportunity offers full medical, vision, dental benefits, and 401k. This role has a salary range from $45,000-$60,000 on an annual basis depending upon experience.
Responsibilities of the Junior Network Engineer:
- Complete a variety of assignments and tasks on a telecommunication help desk supporting LAN and wireless infrastructures
- Good understanding of technical aspects of the role related to networking and Cisco IOS commands, WLAN controllers, autonomous and LWAPs
- This position will be supporting a major merger effort for a large U.S. defense agency
Requirements of the Junior Network Engineer:
- Highschool Diploma, or a 2-year Associate's degree in a technical field
- Active Secret clearance, or eligibility to obtain a Secret clearance
- CCNA certification is a plus
Keywords: Junior Network Engineer, CCNA, Cisco Certified Networking Administrator, route, switch, LAN, LWAPs, Secret Clearance, Cisco
Job ID: 310326
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts