Requisition Number: 310381
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310381
Eliassen Group is currently seeking an Automation Engineer for one of the world’s largest financial industries. The automation engineer will have a minimum of five years of experience working with Selenium, Java, Jenkins, Web Services, Rest, and many other technologies.
This long-term opportunity offers full medical, vision, and dental benefits, and matching 401k. This opportunity has a salary range of $85,000 to $130,000 depending upon experience.
Key Responsibilities of the Automation Engineer:
- Excellent understanding of business objectives
- Collaborate with others to ensure functional and automated testing efforts
- Generate automation scripts on a day by day basis
- Reporting on known system testing issues in Jira
Key Requirements of the Automation Engineer:
- Five plus years of experience in computer science, information technology, or any relevant field
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is highly preferred
- Experience with automation and UI services
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience with Java development and REST services
- Experience working with CI/CD is a huge plus
Keywords: Automation Engineer, QA Engineer, Quality Assurance, Selenium, Java, Java Core, Cucumber, Jira, REST, SOAP, UI, Computer Science, QA, Automation, Framework, SQL, Queries, CI, CD
Job ID: 310381
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts