Requisition Number: 310410
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310410
Our client is a leading healthcare IT company specializing in Federal and Local Government data system solutions. For the past decade they have maintained a leading position in providing programming and consulting services in their primary areas of expertise - Behavioral Health Data Systems and Clinical Trials Software Solutions for institutional systems of care. They are looking for an experienced UI Developer to work in their Columbia MD office.
Due to government program restrictions, only US Citizens and Green Card Holders are eligible for these openings.
Responsibilities of the UI Developer:
- Work on a team to develop an Angular 6 UI
- Transform wireframes and prototypes into web applications with impressive UI
Requirements of the UI Developer:
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Expert knowledge and experience of web accessibility and coding in accordance with 508 Compliance Standards
- Experience in responsive web design
- Experience and skill in developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions
- Eye for detail and aesthetics; strong understanding of what looks good
- Experience in a collaborative team using revision control systems like Git
Job ID: 310410
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts