Requisition Number: 307941
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307941
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking an Active Directory Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Responsibilities of the Active Directory Engineer:
- Design and implement new software solutions and upgrade existing software
- Provide daily monitoring and support for Active Directory
- Create PowerShell scripts to automate changes/updates to Microsoft Servers
- Develop and maintain system and network documentation
- Develop troubleshooting guides for all application services
- Develop, analyze, and present recommendations to maximize system performance
Requirements of the Active Directory Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in network or systems engineering in an enterprise IT environment
- Master's degree and at least 3 years of experience in network or systems engineering in an enterprise IT environment
- At least 3 years of VMware and VDI experience
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange in multi-domain/site configurations
- Experience working in an AD/enterprise environment to support a Windows 2012/2016 environment
- Proficiency in MS Visio
- Experience with Citrix, including Xendesktop 7.x, Provisioning Services 7.x, Citrix Storefront, and Netscaler
- Knowledge of AD Windows Group Policy
- Excellent collaboration skills, to work with both team mates and end users
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Keywords: Active Directory Engineer, Enterprise IT, Systems Engineering, VMware, VDI, Active Directory, AD, Microsoft Exchange, Windows 2012, Windows 2016, MS Visio, Citrix, Xendesktop, Citrix Storefront, Netscaler, Group Policy, Collaboration, Communication
Job ID: 307941
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts